The Business Operations Manager (BOM) for Finance is the project manager responsible for driving the initiatives in support of our Finance team. In close collaboration with Finance leadership, the BOM is accountable for successful execution of process and rituals in support of Bungie’s annual planning. Additionally, the BOM for Finance establishes and is accountable for timely and efficient lines of communication across business operations, other disciplines, functions, and teams at Bungie.
The Finance BOM will report into the Business Operations discipline and embedded into the Finance team.
As Business Operations Manager for Finance:
Partner and support Finance leaders in weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual planning and process execution
Drive execution of strategic projects towards Bungie’s vision, with minimal supervision, as directed by their immediate manager or the direction of the CFO.
Schedule, drive, and document the ongoing meetings in support of the Finance team.
Create and maintain a shared OneDrive for the Finance team to access said documentation, calendars, and required action items.
- Ensure successful, on-time execution of ‘rhythm of the business’ rituals; including but not limited to: strategic planning, annual planning, quarterly review, budgeting, etc.) as required in support of the Finance function
- Drive the successful execution of projects in support of Bungie’s annual operating plan, strategy, and vision
- Support the Finance team with goal setting, projects, documentation, and ongoing planning processes
- Execute the ongoing Finance meetings and processes, as delegated by CFO
- Maintain the database of projects being managed – rhythm of the business processes, initiatives, tasks, action items, etc. In a timely and consistent manner.
- Facilitate and support executive communication, reporting, presentations, meetings, and off-sites for the Finance leaders
- Collaborate with other business operations managers, disciplines, and business units as appropriate on companywide rhythm of the business planning
- Seek out and identify dysfunction and misalignment on critical business topics and bring appropriate individuals together to resolve them.
- Solid and demonstrated life cycle project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to on-time completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to deliver executive presentations and broad-scale communications.
- Experience with business operations process, including strategic planning, goal setting, and initiative construction, on a Finance team.
- Experience supporting financial planning and budgeting processes in a corporate setting.
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability
- Experience with Jira, Asana, Miro, or other similar project management tools
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Demonstrated experience successfully partnering with leadership teams
- Demonstrated expertise at executive and employee level communications
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed