WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our People teams – which include our pillars of HR, People Strategy, Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Employee Engagement & DEI – help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape and build our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for a Compensation Analyst to support our HR and Recruiting teams. In this role you will be responsible for serving as a compensation consultant to the business and partnering with HR Business Partners, Coordinators and Recruiters.
In this role, you will
- Advise HR Partners and Recruiters on compensation programs and concerns such as promotion adjustments, new hire offers and any other job evaluations.
- You will triage compensation-related issues and serve as the first point of contact to the People Team around compensation programs and recruitment questions.
- Partner with the HRIS team to ensure data integrity. This will include the development and maintenance of job codes, compensation grades and our job catalog.
- Support Compensation Initiatives via your ability to take on projects. Projects could include conducting ad hoc market compensation analysis, compensation program administration, and development of training/coaching materials for HR Partners, Recruiters and Leaders.
- Advance, and have ownership of, market pricing and survey participation.
- Support compensation practices ensuring compliance with federal and local laws and regulations such as FLSA to identify areas of noncompliance and develop corrective action plans.
- Take on other projects as needed within the broader HR Operations function to continue to build a world class HR infrastructure.
What we’re looking for
- Direct experience with Compensation programs, plans and processes.
- Experience with HRIS Technology, preferably maintaining compensation data in Workday.
- Experience with major compensation survey vendors, especially Radford.
- Consultative experience in development and administration of compensation programs (base pay and variable pay) preferably in the gaming, technology, entertainment or media industries.
- Demonstrated intermediate Excel and/or Google Sheets experience.
- High level of professionalism in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a trusted advisor relationship across departments, and internal client populations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively, with excellent listening skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time.
This position is listed in multiple locations across the United States
Cary, North Carolina
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed