About Magic Leap’s Professional Services Team
Our work will influence the future of how business gets done—amplifying human ability with our wearable technology. The studio’s mandate is to enable both partners and clients to integrate AR solutions into their business. Our team assists companies in creating augmented reality applications that solve real world challenges. We help expand the capability of partners who wish to build solutions on the ML2 platform.
We seek a creative director to help realize opportunities for ML2 activations within the enterprise domain. In this role, you’ll envision practical applications for Augmented Reality as a tool in the enterprise space. You are able to quickly internalize a business/industry context — developing insights and concepts where AR can solve real business challenges. You are comfortable orchestrating a team or working solo. You are able to co-create with clients and partners. You are able to ground yourself in the constraints of reality while articulating visions for what could be. The ideal candidate is:
- A master storyteller, equally adept at communicating with both words and images
- A craftsperson able to create compelling visuals and presentations
- An interaction expert, fluent in diverse formats ranging from mobile and web applications to immersive environments and AR/VR
- A great communicator, able to clearly articulate your ideas and listen deeply to (and integrate) the ideas of others
- Understanding complex client / industry challenges through research and immersion
- Distilling insights and opportunities
- Workshopping with clients and partners to explore solutions
- Envisioning strategic applications of AR
- Applying Magic Leap's technical capabilities within industry specific context
- Creating visual assets / journeys / stories for proposals
- Presenting pitch decks, both in person and virtually
- Minimum of 10 years creative / design experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong portfolio of work in interactive media (mobile/web/AR/VR/physical)
- Representative pitch decks in which you were the primary architect
- Expert proficiency in a broad array of relevant design programs
- A track record of pitching and winning work
- A professional bachelor's degree from a relevant field
- Capacity to work independently or in a group
- Ability to travel for discovery / immersion and presentations
Preferred Qualifications (ideal but not required)
- Portfolio examples that demonstrate experience in B2B
- AR/VR experience
* Please note: in order to consider your application, candidates must provide a link to their portfolio of relevant work.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a meaningful career in an environment where collaboration is paramount, but individual efforts shine. This position is remote with a competitive, comprehensive salary and a benefits package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Date found: 2022-11-14
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed