Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is hiring an Executive Business Partner to provide support and collaboration to the Community Organization. This role will be part of a dynamic EBP Team that requires high organization and responsiveness; and will be reporting directly to the Executive Business Partner Manager. The successful candidate is eager to take on a position that extends beyond traditional administrative responsibilities to involve project management and operational coordination.
- Manage attendees, agenda-setting, and scheduling of recurring team meetings
- Resolve calendar conflicts effectively with a sense of urgency
- Be responsible for all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including lodging, transportation, meals, etc.
- Submit expense reports on behalf of your executives
- Serve as a team culture ambassador — creating and managing swag, recognition, and team building events
- Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business
- Work collaboratively with other EBPs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- Strong time-management skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize competing priorities
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with booking travel and coordinating events within the parameters of an expense policy and a budget
- Flex on terms of responsibilities and responsiveness, being able to solve with creatively adapt on the go
- Integrity in regards to sensitive personal and company information
- High proficiency with Google Workspace, notably with Google Calendar
- Previous experience in a high growth environment
- A silly sense of humor and an appreciation for our memes and puns
- Knowledge of Twitch or have a gaming background
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7455
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed