VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, USA, Canada, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we have an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to work closely with the finance team, commercial stakeholders and Executive Committee to provide insightful and actionable business advice and support.
This role offers a challenging and dynamic analyst environment, in a large international tech scale up with opportunities to work on interesting and complex projects and analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead business performance reporting and analysis of our products and corporate results, reviewing key movements in performance.
- Run the Group’s new planning and forecasting process, leveraging a new enterprise software planning tool to build efficiencies, and identifying new opportunities to drive continuous improvement for our stakeholders.
- Build and maintain key financial models, including revenue, contribution, key OPEX lines.
- Deliver insights around cost management, collaborating with broader Finance and other parts of VGW to bring to light key metrics and drive efficient operations.
- Support ad-hoc special projects and other initiatives, financial analysis and drive continuous process improvement in the business.
What you will bring to the role:
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce, Economics or Finance.
- CA or CPA certified preferred, with 2 to 3 years post qualification experience.
- Strong excel and financial modelling skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with high attention to details.
- Proven demonstration of a growth mindset with tenacity for problem solving and willingness to seek information and appropriately challenge status quo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed