We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
As the Gameplay Programmer you will work closely in a small, close-knit team and focus primarily on implementing and prototyping scenario flows.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Prototype and code scenario flow by means of C++ and Blueprints
- Develop simple and complex gameplay systems, such player’s action, character’s behaviour, game elements and game progression
- Produce tools or debug features to help designers or programmers polish gameplay features
- Work closely with game designers to clarify design requirements as well as with artists and other programmers
- Help other programmers to solve technical issues on their tasks and collaborate with the team effectively towards the same goal
We are ideally looking for:
- Previous relevant experience within the gaming industry, ideally within a AAA environment
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine (Gameplay Framework and Blueprint scripting)
- Solid, reliable, and efficient code writing skills
- English speaking
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed