Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We believe diversity of experience is fundamental to formulating accessible and fun gaming experiences for all our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team!
The Global Director E-Commerce, Direct to Consumer owns the global strategy for direct-to-consumer sales of Wizards of the Coast Brands, such as Magic: The Gathering, Secret Lair Drop, and Dungeons & Dragons.
In this role, you will work directly with our product studios to bring direct-to-consumer high end products to global fans of WOTC/Hasbro brands. As a channel owner, you will ensure that product concepts and execution align with technological capabilities. This applies to the product itself, digital rewards included, and any marketing layer used to support product sales. To achieve this aim, you will analyze opportunities and develop the actual nuts-and-bolts mechanics of how we connect our content to ecommerce.
What You'll Do:
In this role, your vision will shape the future of direct to consumer E-commerce strategy at Wizards of the Coast.
- Be an exceptional leader, mentoring and developing a team of amazing product marketers.
- Lead best-in-class brand creative executions across all expressions to ensure brand presentation consistency and brand equity growth over time.
- Responsible for aligning all product and go-to-market strategies with the entertainment themes and schedules across all internal and external partners.
- Partner with key collaborators to define, bring to market and grow WOTC/Hasbro product in the direct to consumer channel.
- Lead multi-year long range global revenue plans, including budgeting and forecasting for the DTC channel.
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence to identify insights to all partners.
- Identify potential new global partners in DTC, negotiate terms with them, and bring them onboard as new partners with WOTC/Hasbro.
- Acquire and interpret sales and consumer behavior data, and work with our internal business intelligence teams to share insights with company leadership.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years experience in ecommerce.
- Proven experience in working with a multi-million dollar DTC platform or similar business.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Inspirational leadership and people management with a consistent track record of encouraging and developing others.
- Executive presence with outstanding communication skills with an ability to craft and communicate vision.
- Ability to develop granular knowledge of online sales platforms on which we do business.
- High digital IQ. Familiarity with and desire to learn emerging platforms, retailers, apps, and shopping experiences.
- A strong agent for change, accustomed to accountability and driving improvement within teams, with examples to share outlining improved team dynamics and performance within diverse environments.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed