Wildlife is one of the world's leading mobile game developers and publishers. In eight years, our gaming titles have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursue to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, Data, and QA. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, the US, Ireland, Israel, and several other regions.
About the team
Every building needs a foundation and, at Wildlife, the Corporate Technology team is the solid core that keeps everything up and running. Our team plays a critical role in designing, deploying, and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used by the entire company. You’ll liaise with all teams at Wildlife, getting to know the work of game designers, engineers, artists, and back office activities, as the corporate technologies we manage are the basis for everyone’s work. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies and trends, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, are crucial components of our team.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who will be responsible for user tech support, software license provisioning, and asset management. Additionally, you will also be involved in technical projects, improving, maintaining, and documenting processes related to our services. You'll be in constant contact with all departments of the company, seeking to provide the best assistance! It is highly important to bring not only a good technical background but also excellent communication and organizational skills! Project management knowledge is a plus!. Availability to travel abroad - 2 or 3 times a year.
More about you
- You have fluent English to talk with people around the globe
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seeking constant learning.
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes.
- You can provide IT support and has experience with macOS and Windows systems
- You are able to do short and sporadically international travels
- You are going to work with the EMEA new Wilders requests (review, order request, follow up, onboarding) and mainly the Onboarding for new employees (I.T presentation).
- Monitoring and managing desktop support, IT services desk, and VIP support to ensure optimal service.
- You will be a key role in new projects that require someone from the IT team such as new solutions, printer systems management, guest systems, remote deployments, and testing new hardware.
- Be responsible for tickets attributed to you in our ticket management system;
- Work on having the best-structured documentation of tasks and processes related to our team and to the users, such as knowledge base and guidelines;
- Work on IT support requests such as troubleshooting systems and applications, Mac and Windows computers, iPhone and Android issues, and others;
- Assist with inventory and asset management, conference room preventative maintenance, and e-recycling. Follow global policies and purchase IT equipment.
- Collaborate with WLS technical teams to set up and/or configure our services, process, and standards as per customer requirements and also troubleshoot technical issues raised by them
- Provide the best onboarding for new employees with all the requested equipment and software.
- Work on having the best IT customer service daily.
- Knowledge of the Zendesk ticket system;
- ITIL and/or Project Management related courses or certifications;
- Experience with supporting cloud-based applications such as JIRA, and Confluence;
- Experience with the licensing and operation of computer graphics software applications such as the Autodesk suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Red Giant plugins and more;
- I.T Asset management experience;
- Passion for games!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed