About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Manager, Technical Program Management, Platform to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for team design and implement strong, org-wide production practices. In this role, you will lead a small team of Technical Program Managers supporting centralized platform development that supports all products in the ProbablyMonster’s portfolio.
Who You Are:
- A TPM leader who is excited to build the foundational technologies that enable rapid, high quality games development.
- Excited about building systems, processes, and technologies in the games platform space.
- Able to develop large scale, agile production practices and execute on it.
- Unwavering in your desire to create a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Motivated and independent when possible, unafraid to ask for help when needed, and always willing to offer help.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and grow a feature delivery focused TPM team.
- Own leading and driving standardization of production practices across engineering, service, and QA organizations,
- Work with teams across the organization to develop agile production processes that provide visibility into delivering a high-quality platform on time.
- Own portions of the program management work as a productive member of the team.
- Drive development and tracking of Key Performance indicators for all features.
- Drive production practice improvements.
- Put people first, every time.
- Experience successfully building, managing, and growing a TPM team
- Experience as a technical program manager, product manager, or similar production experience
- Experience with the end-to-end product cycle for games development.
- Deep understanding of the product development lifecycle as it relates to games.
- Some hands-on games development experience
- Experience developing Platform KPIs and establishing SLAs that meet both the customer and the business’ needs.
- Experience in driving data driven decisions.
- An unwavering passion for the platform quality
Our commitment to you:
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed