Wizards Of The Coast
We are looking for a skilled Producer that will own the development process with both internal cross-functional teams and external studios/partners while leading the effort to deliver AAA features and content for our game.
What You'll Do:
- Own and maintain production schedules for multiple teams. Tracking deliverables through pipelines and keeping the team motivated.
- Be the primary contact for communications between the internal team and external vendors. Build trust and positive relationships across all teams.
- Identify difficulties and drive improvements.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and seniority levels.
- Resolve problems, prioritize, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
- Build and maintain pipelines and processes to achieve peak team efficiency, effectiveness and process improvements.
- Provide feedback that is direct and honest but is paired with care and a genuine desire to improve and support.
- Track team performance metrics to communicate overall team velocity, project health, and progress towards project goals.
- Be able to embrace new initiatives or ideas, understand the value of the change, and promote adoption and awareness with the team.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years cross-disciplinary game development experience for both console and PC platforms working with external teams.
- Ability to tackle hard project management problems and work with leads and team members to develop durable solutions as well as a passion for mentoring and making your team better.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to be a positive representative to support internal and external partner needs.
- Strong experience in project planning, presentation, and documentation tools.
- Ability to define and implement change from combined insights of production critical metrics and developer feedback to optimize production tools and processes
- The adaptability to apply various project methodologies and philosophies to specific team needs.
- Passion for games.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented; must have the ability to interact and collaborate with all departments and teams.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, with deep passion to help teams succeed and create amazing gaming experiences and content.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as a comprehensive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed