Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Senior Engine Programmer to join our First Watch Games Studios to work on Rogue Company. This is a full-time remote position (hybrid options available, if preferred).
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Realm Royale, Rogue Company, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Engine Programmers do:
- Design and develop new features to support our multi-platform games in development.
- Help optimize performance of our backend, server, and networking code through data driven experimentation; debugging.
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
What our candidates have:
- 3+ years of C/C++ systems programming experience in the games industry.
- Previous work experience on a medium-to-large team.
- Initiative; ability to problem solve and continuously seeks out opportunities for growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication across disciplines.
- Passionate about making great games.
Preferred candidates have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience working with live deployed environments, Linux preferred.
- Experience with Perforce and JIRA.
Apply for this job
Location: Remote – US Remote
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed