The Bungie Analytics & Insights Team is seeking a Senior Analytics Manager to deliver actionable insights that inform our mobile game development strategy and business operations. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Analytics, a person in this role will manage a growing team of analysts and own cross-group relationships. Collaboration with teams in Design, Engineering, Production, Product Management, and across Bungie’s leadership teams will be essential. The resulting work will empower our teams with insights to make timely, data-informed decisions about our mobile experience and strategy.
In this role you will analyze a wide range of data to inform strategic decisions, foster relationships with development partners, and hire and manage the team. You will identify opportunities for improvement – both for the game and for your team’s tech and processes - and communicate your findings to game and leadership teams. In success you will combine data and insights with clear communications to build strong, influential relationships with stakeholders.
In other words: This person will build out the cross-product mobile analytics strategy for Bungie.
- Responsible for developing data frameworks, models, tools, and processes, and presenting findings to cross-functional team members in a group setting
- Collaborate with the game team and Analytics Engineering to plan and develop logging systems (telemetry)
- Define requirements alongside Analytics Engineering for new data warehouse reporting structures to standardize repeatable reporting
- Own relationship with Design teams to integrate actionable insights into development decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define KPIs and measurement frameworks
- Support the Product Management team in creation of routine business reporting rituals.
- Foster and grow relationships with development partners and facilitate responsible data sharing
- Responsible for planning early-game analytics support including pre-launch testing, playtesting analysis, and experimental design
- Analytics relationship owner with global teams across country/time-zone/language barriers
- Stand up and manage a small team of Analysts to support the needs of customer teams
- Passion for and experience in Mobile Game Analytics
- The ability to conduct statistical analysis and predictive modeling, such as descriptive statistics, distribution analysis, and regression.
- Experience collaborating with development stakeholders to align on requirements
- Ability to own & drive initiatives across multiple functional teams
- Experience directly managing small teams of Analysts towards a common goal
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to align on findings with leadership and development teams to quickly turn insights into actions.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality and polish
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Experience creating data visualizations in Tableau or similar
- Experience working on entertainment software or service analytics
- Knowledge of e-commerce logging and data pipeline design
- Advanced Analytics & Data Science understanding
- Experience with scripting languages such as R or Python
- Experience launching new products from pre-production to launch & post-launch support
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed