Wizards Of The Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Atomic Arcade is a brand-new video game development studio located in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area led by industry veterans from AAA game and film studios. We are in the process of staffing up our development team with outstanding talent to build our first multi-platform, AAA game - a bold, new take on the GI JOE Universe starring the legendary character Snake Eyes! This is an excellent opportunity to not only build an outstanding AAA experience but to also help form the core foundations for the studio and team to build upon. We are proud to be part of Wizards of the Coast which is a division Hasbro.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Build Engineer that will create and maintain automated build and continuous integration systems for AAA games. You will collaborate with Developers, QA, PM, and OPS to help build out future solutions that will increase efficiency while decreasing support cost. We’re waiting for you – come join the team!
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD build systems that align with team development processes and program needs.
- Work with cloud based technology like AWS.
- Assist in Perforce infrastructure maintenance and support.
- Author clear and concise documentation and provide mentorship to the team on establishing efficient workflow processes.
- Provide support to the development team by collaborating and investigating to find solutions to challenging problems.
- Work with a variety of other departments and specialties to build technical requirements.
- Use your experience to grasp issues quickly and make critical judgments in the absence of complete information.
- Be a recognized technical expert in your domain and have a breadth of knowledge in related fields.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in professional software development.
- Minimum 5 years of total job experience.
- Comfort working with Team City, Jenkins, or other similar build pipeline tool.
- Extensive understanding of software source control tools such as Perforce.
- Familiarity with software engineering methodologies, and the development of a product.
- Proficiency in Python or other popular high level scripting language.
- Experience with Unreal or other Game Development Engines
- Experience multi-tasking and adapting easily to change.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented; must have the ability to interact and collaborate with all departments and teams.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated, can perform duties with little guidance.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed