Insomniac Games is looking for a Senior Dialogue Coordinator to join our team! The Senior Dialogue Coordinator is responsible for many aspects associated with dialogue for projects, including actors, talent, directors and studio scheduling, script preparation, casting, and dialogue recording. This role works closely with the Dialogue Manager, Dialogue Lead, Dialogue Coordinators, creative director/s and production for all projects, and manages project schedules with the project management team (PM) to make sure all dialogue is delivered on time at a high quality. This position requires you to be in the greater Los Angeles region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works alongside Dialogue Coordinators. PM and creative leads to keep dialogue pipeline running smoothly and delivers all dialogue on time, at a high quality.
- Books and negotiates studio time and rates.
- Works with Story and Creative teams in auditioning and casting of talent.
- Supervises all Voice Over (VO) recording sessions and Mocap shoots.
- Tracks and tasks the preparation of VO session materials.
- Schedules VO director time for sessions.
- Works with narrative team on script preparation and conforms scripts after recording sessions.
- Communicate with Directors/Narrative/Animation on specific ADR feedback & requests.
- Creates Dialogue documentation and templates.
- Assists with final Dialogue mix, reviewing audio quality and mastering specifications.
- Aids with localization pipeline and dialogue implementation.
- Assists with the mentoring and development of Dialogue Coordinators.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience: Five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Focused on experience in dialogue recording & editing, creation, mixing, processing and/or implementation, or dialogue post in a AAA production development studio.
- Highly proficient using multitrack audio software/hardware (Avid Pro Tools experience preferred).
- Experience with PC-based sample editors (Sound Forge).
- Proficient with Wwise and audio plug-ins related to dialogue normalization and effect processing.
- Knowledgeable with both PC and Mac-based operating systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with Final Draft and/or other screenwriting software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to present ideas clearly and work well within a large team environment.
- Studio recording experience and voice-over direction a plus.
- Thorough understanding of audio compression technologies and surround sound formats.
Does this sound like you? Please submit your resume, cover letter, and reel/portfolio to be considered. We look forward to reviewing your submission!
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed