At Skydance Interactive, we believe in pushing the boundaries of what is possible in interactive entertainment. Innovation in game design, technology and storytelling is the passion that drives our agile studio of dedicated and talented game creators. Collaboration across all disciplines is vital to our success and is at the core of the inclusive culture we strive to foster every day.
We empower our employees to take ownership of the features they develop and create their own solutions when challenges arise. As our studio grows, we want to bring even more risk-takers, innovators and diverse voices along for the ride as we continue to create the games that will defy convention and define the future of the medium.
Our studio was founded in 2008 by several Treyarch veterans as The Workshop. For eight years, we built our reputation in the AAA console space working on hit titles such as Gears of War, XCom 2, Sorcery and The Evil Within.
In 2016, we joined forces with Skydance Media to form Skydance Interactive and set our sights on becoming the premiere studio in the burgeoning arena of Virtual Reality. Following the success of our first VR title Archangel, we elevated our ambition and tackled The Walking Dead universe in VR. The result was the 2018 genre-defining hit The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners.
With the success of the award-winning multi-platform hit The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, we are on the lookout for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Producer to join our growing game development production team.
Skydance Interactive is hiring remote employees within California, Washington and Texas, applicants must be willing to relocate to one these locations. This full-time permanent role is an amazing opportunity to contribute to an unannounced VR title action-adventure game!
This role will focus on fostering effective and open communication between all cross-functional groups, ensuring milestones are delivered on-time, meets high standard quality and brand integrity; help maintain the creative vision to deliver new gaming experiences. #Interactive
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the development and release of game product(s)
- Day-to-day involves managing production schedule, budget, development team, outsourcing partners, licensors’ work with marketing/publishing and be the link between development and executive stakeholders
- Contribute to the growth of Skydance Interactive and the development efforts
- Work outcome is to ensure coordination, management, and overall quality of the final product
- Inspire and mentor producers and associate producers; delegating tasks to their strengths and helping them grow in other areas
- Experience successfully leading multiple teams of developers through several game development cycles (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Strong understanding of production tracking software (JIRA, Confluence, Hansoft, etc.)
- Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements
- Solid problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong technical background
- Interest in VR and an understanding of the current VR market
- Broad knowledge of, or experience in, other gaming disciplines
- Avid video game player, familiar with a wide variety of games and platforms
- Experience in coordination, management, QA, development, community, marketing, etc.
Make the most of life
- Generous time away
- Social clubs and networks
- Generous Wellbeing benefits
- Fertility & family support program
- Committed to diversity and inclusion
- Family Care: Medical, Dental and Vision monthly premium cost paid 100%
Our studio was founded in 2008 by several Treyarch veterans as The Workshop. For eight years, we built our reputation in the AAA console space working on hit titles such as Gears of War, XCom 2, Sorcery and The Evil Within. In 2016, we joined forces with Skydance Media to form Skydance Interactive and set our sights on becoming the premiere studio in the burgeoning arena of Virtual Reality. Following the success of our first VR title Archangel, we elevated our ambition and tackled The Walking Dead universe in VR. The result was the 2018 genre-defining hit The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location: Santa Monica, Los Angeles
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed