Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Content Financial Planning and Analysis team leads Twitch's content modeling, analysis, and financial planning to ensure accurate forecasting, financial reporting, and business planning. The team analyzes new content investments across individual streamers and esports, and supports the go-to-market execution. As the Senior Manager of Content Planning, you will manage the Twitch content P&L, which includes the global content budget, operating expenses, and headcount. You will oversee the reporting of global content costs and financial KPIs. You will work with both the corporate finance and content teams to drive content's monthly close, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets. Creators and their content is the very heart of the Twitch business and you play a critical role in Twitch's business success. You will report to our Senior Director of Content, FP&A.
- Partner with the global content and revenue teams to lead vertical KPI reporting
- Forecast and reconcile monthly, quarterly and annual content costs, operating expenses and resource allocations
- Analyze data by creator category and have technical data skills to query sql data and develop management dashboards
- Work with Accounting to review and assess content accounting activities
- Work with several data sets and evolve the role as the Twitch business evolves
- Work with both the Content and Content FP&A team on special projects and play a technical role in creator financial data
- Work at the granular level on operational projects that meaningfully contribute to the Twitch business
- Guide a team and grow team capabilities over time
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or Engineering (MBA preferred)
- Typically 6+ years in FP&A, finance, or analytics
- Advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) modeling, SQL/Python, Tableau (or similar dashboard reporting), and data analytics experience required
- Can summarize and manage data from multiple sources
- Team-player and data-driven
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Job ID: TW6409
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed