The Multiplayer Group (MPG) are 300 developers and data scientists, helping our clients and partners build 20+ AAA projects at any one time. We’re probably the most experienced multiplayer dev group in the world and we’re set up to help the games industry make games more easily, to deliver the highest quality, and become long-term partners.
We hire the best people, our talented team is spread across the globe. We’re remote-friendly and big on wellbeing, so if you love the sound of us, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply your talents, experiences and creative energy to building a brand new gaming platform. Plan, design, test and deploy services and infrastructure essential for AAA multiplayer games to the cloud.
Investigate and define development planning strategy. Communicate and coordinate with multiple teams, producers, delivery managers and gaming studios and to solve technical challenges at scale in a small but growing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Building a core technology platform to host AAA games
- Working and integrating with Google sponsored technologies and APIs
- Translating high level requirements into solutions
- Breaking down solutions and requirements into specific tasks
- Implementing tasks part of a small team
- Iterating and tuning the development process to suit the clients’ needs
- Debug problems in code and APIs and be a reliable team player up for a challenge
What we'll need from you:
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with cloud native developments
- DevOps knowledge and experience is essential
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Knowledge of Microservices and service oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience building distributed applications
- Working knowledge of Terraform
What would help:
- Experience with OpenAPI/Swagger
- Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, GCS, Azure
- Experience with off-the-shelf game backends (i.e. Playfab)
- Experience with one or more of: Knative, ArgoCD, Jenkins
- Experience with one or more of: C++, Java
- Experience with game development
Apply for this job
Location: Remote - International
Date found: 2022-11-06
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed