PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Manager, Leadership Development (London or San Mateo)
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Sr. Manager, Leadership Development, to join our Global L&D team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team with an ambitious mission and to help build the future of Leadership and Learning & Development at SIE. You’ll work across a global team to design and deliver world class development opportunities for employees of all levels.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving the transition of our L&D Org to focus on enterprise-wide global programs for employees at all levels of the organization
- Run needs analysis to determine leader’s needs at key inflection points in their careers
- Design and deliver learning infrastructure including learning experiences, tools, and resources to enable development at scale
- Partner with Talent & DEI teams to embed best practices into our learning design and make sure all our offerings are inclusive and further a culture of belonging.
- Define metrics for success and evaluate programs for ROI
- Build deep trust with leaders across the organization
What we’re looking for
- Curious and innovative.
- Excited to build
- Experience adapting content to global audiences and diverse business segments
- Experience in global organizations and an inclusive mindset for other cultures
- Proven track record of impactful learning and development solutions from ideation to implementation for a large, global, matrix environment.
- A strong point of view with the flexibility to change based on new information
- 8+ years L&D experience with a focus on leadership development
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed