Parallel Studios is developing the next AAA sci-fi franchise and leveraging blockchain/nft tech to deploy our IP as cards, games, comics, movies, & more! We are fast moving, innovative, & flexible in a way that has allowed us to grow rapidly into one of, if not the most well-regarded nft gaming companies in the world. We aim to continue breaking ground as we merge blockchain tech with traditional entertainment to create a new paradigm in which the users own parts of the digital worlds they grow to love.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with an amazing and fast growing team. Our company is less than a year old with lots of funding, so you’ll have the opportunity to build out and define infrastructure and devops pipelines from the ground up. If you’re someone who loves to build and looking to make impact, this will be perfect for you!
- Take the lead on infrastructure, devops, quality + reliability and developer experience, product. You won’t be expected to do it all, but you’ll have the autonomy to define what brings the most impact at any given moment, and focus on it.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has hands on experience working on / leading a team building out devops and managing infrastructure preferably in GCP.
- Is able to take the lead on building and managing our growing GCP infrastructure processes (builds, deploys, testing) and be able to continuously enhance and improve developer experience.
- Has worked building out pipelines, tooling, infrastructure, IAM management, kubernetes
- Uses - GCP, Cloud Run, Kubernetes, IAM, Github Actions, Docker, CI & CD, Quality + Reliability, Observability, Telemetry tools
- Nice to haves: Django, Python, Next.js(react)
Parallel Studios is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Parallel Studios is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed