We're seeking an inspiring leader and strategist for the craft of Production at Bungie. As Bungie transforms into a multi-franchise organization, the VP of Production will lead the charge in building out the craft of Production throughout the studio, both for product teams and shared resource teams.
The VP of Production is the multi-year strategist and visionary for our game production, and the most senior manager of the organization. Their responsibilities include talent development, succession-planning, organizational evolution, and adoption of new production best-practice for our internal and external studios. The VP of Production would report directly to the Chief Development Officer.
- Final point of escalation and management within the Production organization at Bungie
- As a member of the Chief Development Office, creates a multi-year vision for production excellence across Bungie, and rolls out these values and standards across all game franchises
- Working with the Production Discipline Director, oversees the talent roadmap, staffing strategy, succession planning, and career development for the Production organization
- Builds and cultivates an inspiring and inclusive culture within Production
- Drives continuous improvement of our craft standards, production tools, and development practices to remain state-of-the-art
- Manages and mentors Bungie’s Executive Producers, ensuring all of our games ship on time, within budget, and at a high level of product excellence
- Builds the vision and strategy for our Outsourcing and External Development efforts, and ensures that these multi-year efforts are successful
- Embodies the highest standards of leadership and positive culture at Bungie
- Extensive production and leadership experience within game development
- Experience managing and leading an organization at scale, including all-hands communication, staff planning, budgeting, etc.
- Experience planning and operating at a multi-year, strategic level within an organization
- Broad knowledge of state-of-the-art production tools, practices, and standards
- Outstanding communication and people management skills
- Franchise experience overseeing multiple game projects
- Executive-level experience within software or game development
- Deep experience shipping and supporting Live Service games
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed