Are you looking to create beautiful and immersive worlds? Do you love visual storytelling, and want to work in a dynamic environment in the heart of Amsterdam? Then read ahead!
OUR WORLD ART TEAM
The World Art Team is a diverse group of artists from a multitude of backgrounds, who strive to work together in setting the industry standard for world building. Driven by healthy amounts of ambition, while employing a good blend of creativity and technology, the team works alongside other content creation teams to bring our game worlds to life.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a World Artist at Guerrilla, we will look to you to:
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and engineers to help create rich, immersive and engaging game environments
- Hone your visual storytelling, composition and technical skills alongside some brilliantly creative and technical minds
- Deliver work that meets the thematic, stylistic, and quality standards set by the project leads and directors
WHO YOU ARE
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in all game development cycles (pre-production, production, post-production), and have shipped at least 1 AAA game - or, have an amazing portfolio that shows plenty of potential
- Enjoy form, shape language, silhouette and color theory
- Are experienced in working with game editors and DCC tools, and can be neat and tidy in adhering to best practices
- Can take, understand, and apply art direction, and are comfortable with constructive criticism and feedback
- Have great written and verbal communication skills that will help you navigate the game development environment
- Are inspired by the natural world as well as architecture, and love films, games, books, or any other types of art or storytelling
Bonus points if you:
- Have a passion for the Horizon Franchise
- Are proficient in Maya, Blender, Zbrush, Substance Designer
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter - we like getting some insight into your reasons for applying to Guerrilla.
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.
Get jobs like this directly to your Inbox
Create Profile and Get Noticed