Animator for Living World
Guerrilla Games is looking to hire a Animator for Living World at their Amsterdam, Netherlands location. Job contains the tags AAA, Maya, Unity, AI and Animation.
Craft amazing animation experiences to enrich the world of Horizon
OUR LIVING WORLD TEAM
Our Living World Team is formed by a multi-national and goal-driven group who are by nature creative problem-solvers. The team has a thirst for technical and artistic excellence; it supervises and collaborates with a host of internal departments, enabling the production of a large variety of content while retaining a tight-knit culture. As an Animator, you are the one that breathes life into our worlds. For you, animation is not about the key-frames and poses of the hero characters. Your canvas is bigger; you work on the scale of streets, cities… entire worlds. For you the world is a character in itself.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Animator on the LW team, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- You will help create real time non-interactive sequences for crowd characters from conception to integration;
- You will work closely with Directors, Leads and other stake holders to ensure consistent unified visual style;
- You will create and maintain animation assets;
- You will work and improve upon our animation systems together with our AI, Gameplay and Living World teams;
- You will organize MoCap shoots as well as edit and implement data – for all LW systems;
- You will support outsource efforts through setup, review and integration of assets.
WHO YOU ARE
We would love to hear from you if;
- You have 5+ years of animation experience in the industry with relevant production experience;
- You have experience working with similar systems in a AAA company & project;
- You have excellent working knowledge of Motionbuilder, (Maya a plus)
- You have a thorough understanding of editing MoCap, as well as keyframe animation techniques;
- You have an understanding of animation systems – node graphs, how to structure animations to work in one;
- You can communicate with other tech disciplines such as AI and Technical Animation;
- You have a problem solving approach and technical aptitude (setting up and maintaining solutions/workflows in DCC and in-engine).
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before April 31st, 2020 by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and showreel where you showcase your best and most recent work. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com).
Guerrilla is part of Sony Interactive Entertainment. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Because of the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Job discovered on 3/11/2020