Associate Content Manager (Temp)
Blizzard is looking to hire a Associate Content Manager (Temp) at their Irvine, CA, USA location. Job contains the tags Temp, Photoshop and Unity.
Media Network team is looking for an Associate Content Manager to assist content publishing efforts across a world-class gaming media platform. In this role, you will contribute to the tone of content -- art and copy -- published to Media Network’s owned and operated apps. This role will report to the Senior Director, Product Management, and will work among a team of editors and producers.
- Perform day-to-day operations of content management as a member of MLG’s publishing group
- Coordinate with Broadcast Technology Group for the monitoring and operation of live streams across all MLG platforms
- Ensure timely publishing of video content to MLG digital properties with accurate metadata
- Operate social media channels for execution of consistent tone and voice across all platforms where MLG publishes content
- Contribute to the scheduling of content across all platforms
- This role will include some weekend and evening work around live event coverage
- Minimum of 3years of editorial experience in digital media
- Experience with social media platforms, CMS and Photoshop
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong photoshop/photo editing skills
- Active gamer and gaming enthusiast
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Job discovered on 3/12/2020