Nintendo is looking to hire a Associate Engineer (NTD) at their Redmond, WA, USA location. Job contains the tags AAA, Unity, C++, C#, Tech and Programmer.
NTD's Software Development Support Group (SDSG) supports Nintendo licensees in development of software on Nintendo hardware platforms. Members of the group are experts in Nintendo hardware and software development tools, providing frontline support to developers around the world. SDSG members work with AAA development teams to help solve some of their hardest problems, while also educating new developers on the basics of Nintendo development.
SDSG members are engineers and educators, utilizing both communications and software development skills to help development teams large and small. If you are ready to enable developers to create the best possible experiences, we want to hear from you.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develop and share expertise on Nintendo software development procedures and techniques
- Answer technical questions and advise developers that are creating content for Nintendo platforms
- Help to create tutorials, demos, and documentation for Nintendo platform development
- Assist in the creation of content for developer workshops and technical conferences
- Participate in the design, development, and support of various software development tools
- Documents work according to defined processes
- May assist with on-boarding new hires
- Up to 10% travel; domestic and international
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 0-2 years game development experience or relevant academic experience
- Basic understanding of fundamental engineering concepts and programming languages
- Basic understanding of development tools and processes
- Solid understanding of C, C++, C# or equivalent
- Fluency in Japanese a plus
- BS or MS in engineering or equivalent
- Valid passport may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Job discovered on 3/4/2021