At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking committed Associate Fraud Analysts! This role contributes to our General Data Protection Regulation Compliance. Empowered to stop fraud through investigations and project-based work. Collaborate with multiple departments to monitor conduct and ensure an inclusive gaming space for our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Handle initial report, requests and analysis of data compliance issues reported to us by consumers. Ensuring that these users are not attempting to conceal their activities. This entails doing full reviews of all of our various CRM systems including legacy systems to confirm if any applicable data for that consumer is contained within.
- Provide in-depth analysis of transactions in order to evaluate the fraud risk involved, including Chargeback/Credit Card Fraud management.
- Handle General high/low offense bad actors in our digital community on an escalated level, including interacting directly with those users, acting on behalf of the company in regard to suspensions, temporary and permanent bans.
- Investigate potential security issues and account compromises both real and unrealized, seeking to mitigate damages to both the company and our consumers.
- Seek out ways to continue to support and improve our fraud prevention and our consumer experience within our current and future digital products.
What You’ll Bring:
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, and constantly evolving environment.
- 1+ years working in the consumer customer service field or digital investigations.
- Passion for both analytics and games.
- Experience in E-commerce/Finance/Banking especially in the digital world.
- Proficiency utilizing scripting languages.
- Initiative: When you see a problem, investigate it and handle as advised by process, if that isn’t available help find the solution.
- Adaptable: Able to quickly adapt and learn in a lively e-commerce and service environment.
- Excellent Teammate: Values teamwork and camaraderie. Comfortable focusing on work while working with the team.
- Growth-Focused: You’re excited to learn and acquire new skills and adapt your performance to the cool new things you learn.
- Attention to Detail: You can focus on minute details without impacting your productivity.
- Self-Motivated: Aim to quickly assist and accurately help customers.
- Writing: Able to craft clear customer-facing communications that deliver your message with little-to-no grammatical errors as well as internal concise emails to supervisors.
- Knowledge in digital literacy, and ability to comprehend new programs and tools as they are developed.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Job discovered on