Associate Manager, Social Media
WB Games is looking to hire a Associate Manager, Social Media at their Burbank, CA, USA location. Job contains the tags Unity.
Warner Bros Games is looking for an Associate Social Media Manager to join our Content Marketing team. Ideal candidates are passionate about modern communication styles and mediums, connecting the community through online engagement programs, and are skilled in communication across multiple teams and studios. They should have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of popular social platforms, and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities. The Daily
- Support development of social daily publishing including the creation and maintenance of the brand social programming calendar driven by the Senior Social & Community Manager.
- Consolidate and report on worldwide community trends, topics, and sentiment.
- Closely collaborate with the Content Marketing and studio teams to create social channel strategy, social content calendar, and set up KPIs to measure success with agencies.
- Partner with the development team to create social messaging on owned and operated channels.
- Assist the Senior Social & Community Manager with the creation of social key messaging, reactive messaging, and FAQs for global use.
- Propose multi-region engagement initiatives to support major Brand milestone rollouts.
- Closely collaborate with the Analytics team to measure, monitor, and report on specific program performance and longer-term trends as well as other industries related to influencer efforts.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in social media management.
- Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems.
- Analytical skills tracking social metrics.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments.
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization.
- Experience with cross functional team coordination.
- A gamer.
- Passion for and familiarity with brand communications and marketing is a plus.
Job discovered on 10/17/2020