Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Corporate Systems Department at Gameloft has an exciting opportunity for a Back-End Developer with Front-end oriented to join our team of developers, working on creating best-in-class web-based and mobile responsive based products supporting the company’s efforts (mainly on corporate application).
Back-end Developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and works hand in hand in a dynamic, cross functional team with other frontend, backend and QA engineers implementing customizations & customer requirements that will provide tangible results for the corporation.
Integrated on Agile team that focuses on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it, Backend-end will part of stand-ups, sprint planning and all that usual stuff, with the main goal is to find new and better ways to work for today and tomorrow for the whole corporation. We use and build reusable code and libraries for future use, approved after auditing by our security department. Importance on security and performance is our leitmotiv.
Preferences on communication and presentations skills (since we closely work with clients during our sprint cycles), and, on having a shipping mindset with love working in a fast paced environment!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.