BioWare: Senior UX Designer
BioWare is looking to hire a BioWare: Senior UX Designer at their Edmonton, AB, Canada location. Job contains the tags Temp, AAA, Senior, Unity, Frostbite, HTML and Graphic Designer.
Senior UX Designer
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Senior UX Designer
- Collaborate with project Directors, Leads, and Development Partners to develop and document specifications and deliverables that meet quality targets
- Deliver compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, visual systems, interaction behaviors, and design systems
- Review deliverables for quality and accuracy and provide feedback as required; implement and test in engine
- Partner with team leads to determine requirements and establish objectives with external teams
- Maintain strong creative relationships with existing partners and internal teams
- Leverage external production knowledge to explore opportunities with new partners
- Proactively identify improvements in development pipeline in relation to development and integration
- 5+ years experience in Senior positions on AAA titles
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Problem-solving aptitude with excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Leadership and Management experience
- Knowledge of production software including Excel/Jira/Shotgun
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, AfterEffects)
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
The opportunity to work and learn from a world-class games studio making world-class games. We are a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/edmonton
Katie Bieber: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Job discovered on 3/30/2020