The main responsibility for this role is to proactively drive the growth of the newly-formed Unity Assisted Creation business through a deep understanding of the target market and key accounts, and successful launch of sales campaigns into those accounts, while working in tandem with your Marketing colleagues. The emerging market portfolio encompasses a collection of products that demonstrate the power of AI to allow creators of all types to create faster and better art, be it for gaming, VFX, archviz or other industries! The most mature product in this portfolio is ArtEngine, which will be the immediate and primary focus of this role, with scope growing as new products launch.
Are you ready for your next adventure?
- Deliver against sales metrics targeting the world's Artists and Creators
- Work alongside direct sales teams to develop, identify and research target accounts in the core markets
- Working with the direct sales, and sales development team, execute highly effective outbound campaigns through outreach in order to schedule meetings and appointments with key decision makers and influencers in those accounts.
- Drive higher volumes of trials requests and demo requests
- Collaborate with your colleagues to drive the required number of new client meetings and new qualified leads / opportunities through effective marketing and cultivating leads.
- Lead the sales process to ensure all inquiries from the customer are followed up and dealt with during the pre-sales cycle in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify new channels and partners to grow the business
- Present professionally to prospective customers and position Unity’s Assisted Creation tools as best in class
- Achieve maximum success by working with a pre-sales resource to deliver tailored demonstrations, pilot programs etc.
- Achieve high conversion rates by understanding the client requirements and creating and presenting professional and persuasive solutions and business cases for the solution.
- Work with and demonstrate marketing tools and technologies in order to be effective in the role.
- Understand the marketing, lead generation and sales process
- Develop sales qualified opportunities derived from the sales development team, marketing, or other channels, and open opportunities in existing accounts.
- Using communications tools to communicate and present internally and externally to clients (Zoom, Slack, Google suite etc)
- Building excellent working relationships with colleagues, partners and with end clients to help the sales process
- Qualify potential opportunities by gathering all of the relevant data and working hard to understand both the buying cycle and selling cycle
- Reporting to the line manager and providing regular reports on sales activity
- Persuade prospects of the advantages offered by UAA suite of products – technical, security, scalability, cost and time savings advantages etc
- Form relationships with key decision makers in target organizations
- Lead tender processes and trial evaluations - achieve high pilot to close ratios
- Pull together resources as required from across the organization to supply information to cross functional teams.
- Confirmed experience in a similar sales role catering a sales approach to the artist community
- Bachelor degree in a field related to this industry
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a meeting.
- Strong time management and ability to focus on what is important and likely to deliver results
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work efficiently with cross-functional teams.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and developers.
- At ease selling high-value customer solutions as well as technical features
- Excellent verbal and written skills in another European language
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with Unity
- Passion for perfection in customer service
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.