Wargaming is looking to hire a Business Process Analyst at their Minsk, Belarus location. Job contains the tags English and Lua.
Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) is a business function and multinational team supporting project management across the company as well as project portfolio decision-making. We do this by providing Wargaming managers with frameworks, tools and knowledge – so that they can effectively plan and deliver. We believe in continuous improvement of processes, effectiveness and collaboration.
We are looking for a technically savvy Business and Process Analyst who will not afraid to look behind the scenes of our project management tools and processes, will be motivated to make them better together with us and will be brave enough to challenge them.
What will you do?
- Identify, describe, maintain and continuously improve engineering and management processes within the organization
- Analyze project and process efficiency, assist with reporting and dashboards
- Analyze project & portfolio management tools in use, select appropriate tools, provide guidance in using them
- Customize project management tools based on team’s request, optimize project workflows and propose ways of optimization and automation
- Act as a catalyst in promoting quality achievements and best practices throughout the organization; add best practices to processes, publish lesson learns
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst and/or Process Analyst.
- Process definition best practices
- Requirement elicitation techniques
- Requirements definition and writing clean documentations
- UML, process visualization, info graphics
- Excellent English, writing and verbal
- Very high attention to detail and diligence in data management and reporting
- Strong analytical thinking
- Command of project management software, e.g. Atlassian products (Confluence/Jira), etc
- Experience in customization of software solutions would be a plus
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM/Kanban methodologies would be a plus
- Computer Science degree would be a plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Job discovered on 2/13/2020