- 5+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying C#-based applications
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Written and spoken communication skills in English
- Availability for at least 3 months
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Experience with the parity substrate framework
- Experience developing in C++
- Knowledge of consensus algorithm and blockchain protocol
- Cryptography and system software development experience
- Understanding of design patterns, operating systems, and networks
- Experience in agile development with Jira
Full-time remote position
Are you passionate about gaming & blockchain and looking to make an essential contribution to the next blockchain native gaming ecosystem? We are looking for a software developer with proven C# experience. Join our highly experienced, motivated, and growing team, which has deep knowledge in the strongly growing and promising field of blockchain gamification.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code, following the latest design and development patterns
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Review and refactor code, identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Research, design, scope, and estimate what you need to do
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
About Ajuna Network
Ajuna Network (https://ajuna.io/), a BloGa Tech AG (Switzerland) product, is a decentralized ecosystem for gamers and creators. It eases the creation of a tokenized incentive layer and provides seamless integration with modern game development environments such as Unity and Unreal. Built on Substrate, Ajuna can leverage the full potential of the Polkadot ecosystem and provide developers with a modular toolbox to build on-chain features into their games. Ajuna’s ultimate goal is to create real value for both gamers and developers by providing a fully interoperable decentralized ecosystem for games and their virtual goods.
The Ajuna platform provides a simplified way for Unreal and Unity developers to build an incentive layer into their games using tokenized virtual goods. The entire gaming engines will run in trusted execution environments, enabling fast, secure, and scalable decentralized games that can compete in the traditional gaming market.
The ultimate goal of the Ajuna project is to develop an interoperable, decentralized gaming ecosystem where virtual goods can be exchanged. This will mean that wherever an active community of willing players exists, they can continue to enjoy their favorite game, own and control virtual goods associated with it, and trade them in a decentralized community.
Benefits & Compensation
- Ajuna Network is a well-funded project, we offer a competitive salary based on expectations and experience
- 100% remote & flexible hours
- Growing, challenging, and fast-paced tech startup working environment
- Great opportunity to become a blockchain expert
- Be part of an experienced, competent team and take the chance to help us build a unique platform in the field of blockchain gaming
BloGa Tech AG is looking to hire a C# Developer (remote) at their Remote location. Job contains the tags C#, Lead, Remote, English, German, Linux, Programmer, Unity and Unreal.
Job discovered on 11/21/2021