CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a C# Programmer (DevOps) at their Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp, AAA, English, C#, Java, NoSQL and Programmer.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a person who will contribute to supporting major AAA titles and their backend services. The responsibilities cover day to day tools development, supporting code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and developing new features for Continuous Integration systems. If you are willing to join gamedev industry and learn more about our unique technologies, this is the job for you.
- Developing source code for back-end services in DevOps team.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Adapting in-house proprietary tools and implementing new features.
- Developing Continuous Integration systems.
- Integrating new deployment processes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- C#, .NET.
- SQL/ NoSQL.
- 2+ experience in software development.
- Academic project /own personal project experience will be well-regarded.
- Experience with Relational Databases and ORMs.
- Ability to work effectively with large-scale systems.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with DevOps tools related to CI (e.g. Jenkins, Perforce).
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- Experience in gamedev industry.
- Informal dress-code.
- Private medical insurance (LUXMED, Medicover, Enel-Med).
- Private gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Multisport card and office massages accessible.
- Modern and dog friendly working space.
- Free parking space for your car, motorcycle or a bike and our car wash accessible.
- Internal library with a wide range of games and books.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Two on-site canteens serving healthy meals (including vegetarian and vegan dishes).
- Various foodtrucks coming every day.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- Various coffee machines and 7 types of milk to choose from.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.
Job discovered on 12/5/2019