Careers My Account My Account Sign Out Sign In Sign In
Square Enix is looking to hire a Careers My Account My Account Sign Out Sign In Sign In at their 999 N Pacific Coast Hwy, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA location. Job contains the tags English, Unity and Lua.
Square Enix America - El Segundo, CA
The Operation Support Agent will work to develop and implement initiatives targeting continuous performance and quality improvements. Must assess and evaluate learning solutions by performing quantitative and qualitative root cause analysis. Additionally, the Operation Support Agent will be responsible for researching trends, analyzing data and monitoring service performance for the Community and Service division. Will also collaborate with department managers, as you review Quality Assurance metrics and ensure a consistent customer experience.
Operation Support Agent acts as a communicator between Japan, Europe, and US office to relay any information that impacts online or offline services. Translates various documents which consists of news article translation that will be uploaded to a live web site.
- Create, update and maintain procedures for the Operations Support, Information Center and Game Master groups
- Create and deploy best practices training
- Lead continuous process improvements to increase efficiency of call center operations such that company goal levels are achieved
- Plan, organize and control resources for optimal delivery of excellent customer service
- Serve as primary liaison between other departments and Operations group globally and internally
- Provides translation and interpretation for communication between Japan staff and US staff. Translates news announcements, special reports, troubleshooting tickets, player reports, Catbert records and other documentation
- Uploads news announcements on the web for the online community
- Spearhead and maintain project plans that outline cost saving analysis and benefits for all process, tool and customer service improvement projects
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary information including but not limited to customer account information and network information
- Responsible for updating and maintaining procedures for Information Center and GM Groups
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours in order to communicate with personnel in different time zones.
- Other duties as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum High School diploma, 4-year degree at an accredited university preferred.
- 2-4 years call center related experience.
- 1 - 2 year of supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-year professional translation experience (not required, but a plus).
- Knowledge of the entertainment software industry.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to keep data and information confidential.
- Strong project planning skills.
- Strong math skills and ability to provide analysis of contact center data.
- Strong word processing and other computer skills.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Efficient and productive.
Job discovered on 3/28/2020