Careers My Account My Account Sign Out Sign In Sign In
Square Enix is looking to hire a Careers My Account My Account Sign Out Sign In Sign In at their 999 N Pacific Coast Hwy, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA location. Job contains the tags Temp and Spanish.
Square Enix America - El Segundo, CA
*Please note that this is a Contract position.
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact of Square Enix America and will be responsible managing the day-to-day front desk operations. This includes, but limited to, greeting and directing visitors, vendors and job applicants; answering switch board calls in a timely manner and directing the callers to the appropriate SEI person or department; handling deliveries; and assisting with other clerical duties.
- Greet all visitors in warm, courteous and professional manner.
- Entering visitor information via Envoy.
- Issuing Guest WiFi.
- Screen and require visitor to “sign-in” at reception desk.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming calls.
- Assist with receiving incoming, outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Maintaining and restocking break room.
- Other related duties as required.
Knowledge and Experience
- High School diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- 1-year receptionist experience.
- Experience and knowledge of automated shipping systems.
- Working knowledge of switchboard phone systems.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of the entertainment software industry.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- High level of courtesy and the demonstrated ability to handle various visitors and callers in a professional manner.
- World-Class Customer Service skills and the ability to interact with Team Members from all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- A flexible and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent worker (i.e., takes initiative and works well with little supervision).
- Flexibility and willingness to independently navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong word processing and other computer skills.
- Efficient and productive.
- Trustworthy with sensitive and confidential information.
- Lift up to 20 lbs.
- Spanish language skills and experience working with Japanese corporations (not required, but a plus).
Job discovered on 5/7/2020