The Sales Analyst’s key remit will be to create sales reports, analysis and forecasts for the Sales and Senior Management teams. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales analytics and an ability to analyze trends to inform key business decisions.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Track daily sales to ensure that the Sales team are on track to achieve all financial goals.
- Work alongside the Finance team to ensure that all reporting and sales are being tracked as expected.
- Work with development studios on the sales aspects of all P&L creation, covering base game and add on revenue.
- Provide regular sales updates around key launches and trading periods.
- Pre-order and promotional modelling and forecasting.
- Analyze effectiveness of promotional sales performance.
- Work with the Sales team to identify new growth areas.
- Create and maintain budget documents.
- Work alongside the business intelligence teams to track and report internal and competitive sales performance across the marketplace.
- Coordinate automated reporting for internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Interface with 1st and 3rd party partners to ensure data delivery and integrity.
- Forecast monthly performance based on internal and external factors.
- Other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two years minimum experience in an analytics (or comparative role).
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel.
- Competency with console and PC gaming.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident and charismatic.
- Flexible and assertive.
- Results oriented.
- Passion for self-development.
- Strong Interest in the Media Marketplace.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude that cultivates a healthy work environment every day.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- This position does not require domestic and international travel.
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work From Home position. This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM. Please note that general employment questions are not addressed here.