Under the Head of North American Marketing, in collaboration with internal cross-functional teams, the Senior Influencer Relations Manager (US/LATAM) will develop and drive influencer marketing across the Square Enix product portfolio, which includes the blockbuster brands Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Tomb Raider, among others.
As part of the Global Influencer Relations team, this person will play a pivotal role in identifying and implementing influencer marketing strategies and tactics for key product and campaign launches and will be responsible for ensuring global content guidelines are executed in all resulting content.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Possess strong relationships with gaming influencers and have a proven ability to grow that network on an ongoing basis.
- Craft and execute winning strategies and go-to-market plans for Square Enixs product portfolio (earned).
- Collaborate with marketing and PR teams to ensure that influencer activities align with and complement overall campaign plans.
- Provide regional marketing leads with paid influencer program recommendations.
- Manage content creation, giveaways and promotional activities with influencers and ensure that all legal and governmental guidelines are followed.
- Develop campaign KPIs, reports and post-mortems for all influencer partnerships.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, PR and social to drive influencer activation traffic to the brand sites. Analyze ROI and publish recap reports.
- Stay on top of industry and competitive campaigns and trends, identify innovate ROI positive opportunities for the Global Influencer Relations team.
- Other duties as required.
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- 7+ years of influencer marketing experience in the videogame industry. Both in-house and agency experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of the earned and paid influencer landscape.
- Knowledgeable about governmental/ regulatory requirements and challenges.
- Experience using influencer marketing to amplify brand efforts as part of holistic marketing campaigns.
- Established track record of forming successful influencer partnerships that contributed to brand growth.
- Experience working directly with brand and territory teams, with a clear understanding of evolving online marketing techniques.
- Sensitivity to content creator and brand schedules and the ability to balance needs on both sides.
- Significant experience and knowledge of how content creators work and proven track record of high-quality results.
- Resume (PDF Preferred)
- Cover Letter (PDF Preferred)
- Portfolio (Recommended)
- Excellent team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively amongst a diverse number of stakeholders.
- Highly organized, detail and results-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident, personable and influential communicator and presenter.
- Positive attitude and ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines.
- Must be adept at thinking strategically and creatively.
- Strong analytical, creative and written communication skills.
- An ability to establish and evaluate core-marketing KPIs.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly in the context of budget and project management.
- Expert in Google Docs, and Microsoft office software (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc).
- A passion for gaming.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Computer Software
- This position will require domestic and international travel.
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work From Home position.
- This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM. Please note that general employment questions are not addressed here.