Gameloft is looking to hire a Communications Specialist at their Toronto, ON, Canada location. Job contains the tags Temp, English and Unity.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a Communication Specialist to actively take part in the studio's internal and external communications, which report directly to the Studio Manager/HR Manager, with a functional reporting line to the Communications Director in Montreal.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will:
- Raise the Studio profile and maintain its reputation; develop local key messaging aligned with Corporate HQ messaging
- Research and implement branding initiatives and communication strategies to grow Gameloft Toronto awareness within the gaming industry both locally and nationally
- Take part in the creation and development of communications plans
- Carry out communications campaigns
- Execute press/influencer-relations plans
- Draft press documents, and develop newsletters and video content
- Research and monitor competitor marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft Toronto exposure within in the industry
- Conceptualize promotional materials for the Studio and industry events in collaboration with the Recruitment team
- Assist with the planning, organization and communication of internal events such as the Studio Christmas party, social club events and Studio Game Jam;
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with the media and influential figures;
- Interact with all teams to gather and disseminate information;
- Utilize digital platforms and social media to enhance awareness about what’s happening at Gameloft Toronto including updates on our current career opportunities
- Contribute efforts to mobilize teams as part of various projects that aim to improve the corporate brand
- Handle all other related tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, with two years of experience in public relations or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English;
- Good understanding of integrated communications
- Excellent knowledge of local and national media
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to collaborate with Gameloft’s different business units
- Ability to work as part of a team that is located around the world
- Experience organizing events
- Enthusiastic, with a passion for excellence, creativity, leadership and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job discovered on 6/9/2021