COMMUNITY & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
tinyBuild is looking for a full-time Community Manager in Europe. You will be moderating communities (Steam, Discord, Reddit, Twitch, etc.). You will be responsible for the community growth and development, as well as communications with influencers, monitoring and posting on social media and promote feedback and collaboration between tinyBuild and our gaming community.
This is a hybrid position (either from one of our European offices or remote)
· Working closely with video game producers to execute marketing plans
· Creating and managing social media communications for game projects
· Represent the company and represent the assigned video games by engaging the public via social media
· Ensure consistency in franchise tone of voice and personality across all social media platforms
· Write engaging copy that is appropriate for the audience and platforms, primarily short form with occasional long-form writing
· In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to: Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch
· Passion for engaging the public and being front-facing for the company
· Strong written and verbal communication skills - English
· Additional languages are a plus
· In-depth understanding of Video Game Culture
· Passion for video games and video game communities
· 1-year minimum experience in working in the games industry as a Community Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree
If possible, please provide us some examples of your work (social networks, letters, posts, etc.)
Founded in 2013, tinyBuild is a game developer morphed into a video game publishing label. Known for games such as Hello Neighbor and Graveyard Keeper, the company has offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands; Riga, Latvia and is headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
tinyBuild is looking to hire a COMMUNITY & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER at their Amsterdam location. Job contains the tags Remote, Senior, English and Writer.
Job discovered on 4/19/2021