Community Manager / Master Deck Brewer
CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a Community Manager / Master Deck Brewer at their Warsaw, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp, English and Unity.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person who would join our GWENT: The Witcher Card Game team as a Master Deck Brewer. A person in this position will be responsible for creating fun and competitive decks for players and championing data sharing with our community. If you are fluent in both written and spoken English and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED, who helps players discover new decks and archetypes.
- Plan, execute and manage GWENT communication with regards to relevant decks, gameplay data, and the current state of the meta.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands, and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Work closely with the gameplay design team in order to provide fun and interesting decks for players.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the CCG market and understanding how the CCG meta evolves
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- An avid gamer with in-depth Knowledge of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
- Basic knowledge of project management and relevant tools.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover, or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various food trucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Job discovered on 8/3/2020