Position at Creative Assembly
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the studio as a CSR Assistant supporting the delivery of The Legacy Project. The Legacy Project is our studios commitment to supporting education with careers in games, as well as supporting our company charity with their objectives. Working with guidance, and independently, the ideal candidate will support the activities set out by the CSR Coordinators and the Head of Talent.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, you will be working in collaboration with teams across the studio to promote Creative Assembly, wider Games Industry and associated career pathways, enabling us to recruit the brightest and the best students regardless of background and supporting the wider community.
Working as a part of the wider Talent team, you will organise and deliver a programme of educational outreach activities for schools, college groups, universities and their supporters. You will be a self-motivated and passionate individual and continue to develop the graduate recruitment programme within our highly successful games development studio.
On a day to day basis you will:
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Essential
- Review, triage and distribute requests and enquiries from the general public
- Communicate and distribute requests to relevant internal stakeholders
- Maintain relationships with key educational establishments and update our CA Ambassadors
- Distribute career information, advice and guidance to schools, colleges, and universities
- Support the CSR Coordinators in delivering Education, Community and Charitable events
- Support the set-up and delivery internal and external events
- Arrange associated travel and coordinate diaries (post Covid)
- Ensure all related admin is up to date and maintain the events calendar
- Ability to maintain a wide range of strong working relationships
- Excellent and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages; particularly a proficiency in Excel for reporting
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Understanding of safeguarding issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic team worker with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work alone and make sound judgements
- High attention to detail and able to work under pressure
All applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK.Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
- Passion and interest in games industry
- Understanding of best practice in capturing data and reports on key activities
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
*some of the above in-studio benefits are on hold while we work remotely during COVID-19.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.