We're looking for a multi-faceted Onboarding Success Manager to join our team. Your mission will be to work with marquee prospects throughout their trial and help them become successful customers.
The Customer Success Team does exactly what our name implies. We help our customers be successful, and not just with ZenHub. We aim to understand how ZenHub can be used to support the behaviors and practices that our customer’s teams use to drive kaizen (Continuous Improvement).
In this position, you will support our trial Cloud customers Onboarding into ZenHub while working strategically with our Sales team to pin point strong growth opportunities in our Cloud client base. You’ll play a key role in growing our business through your insights while collaborating with a world-class team. We’re a remote-first organization with an existing hub in Vancouver and a growing presence on the US East Coast and throughout Europe.
You will help teams take their projects to new heights and enable the most forward-thinking organizations to engineer a brighter future.
A little about us
From individual developers to interplanetary organizations, teams using ZenHub are changing the world as we know it.
In 2014, ZenHub was built by a team of developers in Vancouver, Canada, to manage projects while preserving their focus in GitHub. Our tight-knit team hails from multiple countries and industries. A few of us have worked at Barclays, IBM, Microsoft and Baidu. More than a couple of us are published authors.
Today, ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite in GitHub, empowering teams of 2 to over 20,000 work together. We help teams from around the world to work together to make phenomenal things happen.
More about ZenHub:
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the above requirements. Our values include continuous improvement and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe that this is the position that will make you excited to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit for our high impact individuals.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies - We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!