Data Analyst - Internship - Fall 2020
Behaviour is looking to hire a Data Analyst - Internship - Fall 2020 at their Montreal, QC, Canada location. Job contains the tags Temp and Python.
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by DaylightTM, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a Data Analyst intern that will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment, and monetize Behaviour’s customers.
- In collaboration with Product Managers, manage the integration of tracking requirements (telemetry) for all games you are assigned. Ensure key games features are tracked accordingly during all phases of the games’ lifecycle.
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings.
- Working closely with Product Managers, identify opportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play and player behaviour data, with the overall goal of improving KPIs.
- Produce regular reporting and dashboards.
- Excellent SQL skills; extensive experience querying large and complex data sets.
- Experience in building dashboards and automated reports.
- Excellent skills and mastery of business intelligence and statistical statistics software (Excel, Tableau, etc.…).
- Experience in analytical programming such as Python is a plus.
- Genuine interest in video games, specifically F2P games is required.
- Experience in working for an internet, technology, or games company is an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work as a team member is required.
Joining Behaviour means being part of a company that believes in equity and diversity. We base all employment decisions on merit, qualifications, and competence. We will never discriminate on the grounds of national or ethnic origin, health, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or disability. The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
I'm interestedCookies Settings
Job discovered on 6/29/2020