Gameloft is looking to hire a Data Analyst at their Toronto, ON, Canada location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, Unity and Python.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Work within studio production teams to analyze performance metrics and predict player behaviour, in order to successfully monetize mobile games.
- Build systematic and ad-hoc reports to inform game development and live service
- Process data from multiple data sources to provide on-going performance monitoring
- Create and update dashboards and scripts for game analysis
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
- Work closely with tracking teams to ensure proper implementation
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to help drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably e-commerce or related fields
- B.S. or B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field (M.S. or Ph.D. is a strong plus)
- Software engineering skills
- SQL and Python skills
- Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
- Strong interest for video games
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job discovered on 2/22/2021