Director, Cloud Partnerships
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Director, Cloud Partnerships at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Remote, Lua and Art.
As a senior member of the technology partnerships team, you will be empowered and required to work cross-functionally, to enable impactful partnerships that support the growth and success of Magic Leap’s technology platform, cloud efforts, and enterprise business.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience executing partnerships with technology integrators, IoT, and hyperscale infrastructure partners (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.), cloud cost modeling, containerization and kubernetes, scaling PaaS/SaaS business models, advanced understanding of AWS/GCP service offerings. Experience with on-premise or private cloud services is a plus.
12+ years of structuring partnerships around platform integrations, partner management experience in the cloud solutions space is likely needed to successfully perform this role.
- As a representative of the enterprise team, you will serve as the bridge between the internal technology platform and business groups. You will work closely with product and software leadership to anticipate future needs and initiates for development and implementation of new cloud related technologies for our technology roadmap.
- You will lead exploratory discussions with potential partners and contribute to the structure and definition of the optimal partners for Magic Leap’s technology and enterprise strategic roadmap.
- You will provide key insights and analysis on industry trends and work closely with product leadership to inform our product roadmap.
- You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and evolving relationships with current and potential partners in the cloud solutions and software industry. You’ll cultivate and execute complex cloud related partnerships to secure Magic Leap’s successful product launches.
- You will be empowered and responsible for the successful execution of business deals from inception to completion (identify, qualify, capture). You will direct, along with senior leadership, the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advanced analytical thought and judgment.
- Understand the current technical features of our product roadmap and communicate clearly the benefits and advantages of the technology platform to partners and internal stakeholders.
- As a senior member of the partnerships team, you will be responsible for evaluating and prioritizing opportunities that will help the enterprise team secure large revenue opportunities.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 10/13/2021