Director, Global Telco Partnerships
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Director, Global Telco Partnerships at their 14268 S Maple Ln Ct, Oregon City, OR 97045, USA location. Job contains the tags Remote and Art.
Magic Leap is seeking a highly experienced Director of Global Telco Partnerships to drive our growth in the Telco market. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with key stakeholders across Commercial, Product, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Legal to plan and execute initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development/sales and product background, communicate business, product and technical challenges, drive solutions to Telco partners and their customers, demonstrate an ability to think strategically, cultivate revenue generating Telco relationships and bring a strong track record of execution.
- Serve as a key member of the commercial team driving strategic Telco partnerships.
- Develop and execute Telco partnership plan aligned to Magic Leap’s business objectives.
- Understand and influence customer requirements and develop innovative value propositions across customer segments and/or industry verticals in collaboration with our Telco partners.
- Understand technical requirements of our Telco partners and their customers to inform and influence Magic Leap roadmaps.
- Own initiatives, drive programs and manage successful delivery of Magic Leap capabilities to Telco partners and their customers.
- Build, define and execute commercial and GTM programs with Telco partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with 10+ years of device, professional services, managed services, solution sales experience in the telecom industry.
- Demonstrate business acumen with extensive Telco partner management expertise.
- Proven track record of successful engagements across a spectrum of enterprise verticals in the telecom industry with a bias towards new product and solution categories.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external teams distributed across multiple geographies.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation with stakeholders at all levels.
- Bilingual fluency is a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 6/16/2021