Director, Industry Product Marketing & Launch
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Director, Industry Product Marketing & Launch at their 14268 S Maple Ln Ct, Oregon City, OR 97045, USA location. Job contains the tags Remote and Max.
We're looking for an experienced, high performing individual to be the Director of Product Marketing and Launch focused on our industry vertical offerings. You will also direct our product launch strategy and will collaborate “hands on” with key industry business stakeholders to ensure that product go-to-market strategy and plans are aligned.
- Partner with business teams (Health, Defense, Enterprise, Telco) to develop and execute vertical industry product go-to-marketing strategy and plans, sales enabling and collateral.
- Lead product feature launches (internal and external training and communications, value proposition, campaigns) including developing product narrative and key messages for global product launches, work closely with creative, marketing and technical teams on sourcing & producing content, tracking deliverables, and meeting deadlines. Closely track launch results and improve upon processes for future product and feature launches, as necessary.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to form and strengthen relevant partnerships across the industry for maximum launch impact.
- Work with the business team to craft complementing product communications materials for executives, employees, sales teams, etc.
- Partner closely with external communications colleagues to ensure messaging alignment and press goals and work with HR colleagues to ensure employees are brought along on the product launch journey through internal communications, all-hands meetings, etc.
- Work closely with event and technical teams to create unique and compelling experiences that showcase our solutions and industry leadership that can be leveraged during product launches, industry events, and more.
- Maintain coordination across program office, technical and executive teams, providing updates and making presentations accordingly.
- 10+ years of work experience in cross-functional leadership, sales, marketing and business development
- Proven ability to build and manage multidisciplinary teams, both direct and indirect
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills including proven ability to build consensus and buy-in across multiple levels of the business
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to deliver high-quality content across wide spectrum of audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 6/17/2021