Director, Product Management, Solutions
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Director, Product Management, Solutions at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags VR, Remote, Temp, Unity and Lua.
As one of the most innovative technology companies of our generation, we have an opportunity to build the AR platform that will transform the way our Customers and Partners use technology to solve business problems. As product leader for our AR solutions team, your role will be to ensure that our Customers and Partners are effective at rapidly implementing end to end technology solutions for managing and growing their business. This is a complex, cross-functional role that requires executive presence to partner with executives, strong customer empathy and systems thinking, experience driving excellent design and product direction, hands-on technical expertise in understanding APIs and product integration, hiring and organizational building capacity, and the ability to inspire and motivate internal teams, external partners, and customers.
In the early stages of this group, you will lead a cross-discipline team creating individual solutions for each vertical team. Over time, you will build reusable assets, best practices, integrations, and relationships that allow anyone to take full advantage of the Magic Leap hardware, software and service platform to grow their business.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers to build products with great market fit.
- Define user experience journeys in context of specific solutions, building integration to new data sources or third party products,
- Synthesize patterns that emerge from the initial solutions you build, and develop reusable technical assets, workflow best practices, and models for measuring success.
- Serve business team in understanding their P&L, the workflows and practices that drive the business, the technology tools they use today, and the opportunities they see for growing their business
- Influence product leaders across the company to ensure the essential integration points exist in every area of the platform (APIs, team roles and permissions, templates, user interface configuration)
- Develop a deep understanding of the various 3rd party solutions, business partners and product offerings that can be leveraged along side platform capabilities
- Lead relevant stakeholders in constructing a design for each high-priority workflow
- Provide thought leadership both internally and externally on the evolution of the AR industry and the opportunities to leverage technology to grow their businesses.
- 8+ years of product managment experience in a top technology company, ideally serving enterprises with an open platform that includes a set of hardware, software and services capabilities.
- 4+ years experience as a people manager
- Deep passion for understanding customer and market feedback and a passion and aptitude for rapid learning
- Experience in delivering Enterprise software and services solutions
- Experience working with Sales, Solution Providers, UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Passionate drive and extraordinary ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives
- Ability to evaluate and discuss technical concepts
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment
- Keen understanding of analytics and how to measure for impact, quality and success
- Strategic product thinker who can examine the changing landscape and use that information to identify previously unconsidered solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to influence customers and internal teams, create clarity and drive focus on specific solutions to complex problems
- BS/BA degree is required; MBA or equivalent work experience preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 5/4/2021