Magic Leap is looking to hire a Electrical Engineer at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags Programmer.
Magic Leap is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the hardware development team working on next generation product development. In this roll you will be developing new technologies in imaging, sensing, electro/optical systems, displays, and compute architectures. The engineer will be responsible for all aspects of product development from concept to productization including architecture and design, hardware validation, troubleshooting and issue resolution. Join our team developing next-generation technology for mixed-reality devices in an Agile Hardware Environment.
- Research and development of new technologies from concept to productization
- Rapid prototyping including firmware bring up
- Definition of system and component specifications
- Simulation and modeling of designs
- System architecture, design, and implementation
- Troubleshooting board issues and implementing tests at the system level
- Implementing low power systems
- Provide technical guidance to other team members
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve cross functional issues.
- Development test plans to ensure compliance with applicable industry standards
- 0 to 5 years of work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of Computer and processor architectures is desirable
- Knowledge of high speed interfaces (USB, PCIe, DisplayPort, etc.)
- Experience with DDR, DC-DC and LDO Power Management Design is highly desirable
- Experience working on mixed signal PCBs with high speed controlled impedance signals, power traces, analog signals, etc.
- CAD(Cadence or other schematics/layout tools) and MATLAB experience is preferred
- Simulation experience using PSPICE, Cadence Sigrity, or similar.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Solid understanding of Digital, DC-DC and LDO Power Management Design, and Analog Design as well as statistical analysis.
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field required (Computer Engineering or other).
- MS preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 5/3/2021