Entry Level, Electrical Engineer
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Entry Level, Electrical Engineer at their Plantation, FL, USA location. Job contains the tags C++, Python and Programmer.
Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Magic Leap is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the hardware development team working on next generation product development. In this role you will be developing new technologies in imaging, sensing, electro/optical systems, SOC, power management, and memory. The engineer will be responsible for all aspects of product development from concept to roll out. including architecture and design, hardware validation, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Join our team developing next-generation technology for mixed-reality devices in an Agile Hardware Environment.
- Research and development of new technologies from concept to roll out.
- Rapid prototyping including firmware bring up
- Definition of system and component specifications
- Simulation and modeling of designs
- System architecture, design, and implementation
- Completing circuit level design validation testing (DVT)
- Troubleshooting board issues and implementing tests at the system level
- Power management and implementing low power systems
- Providing technical guidance to other team members
- Collaborating with other teams to resolve cross functional issues
- Development of test plans to ensure compliance with applicable industry standards
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++, Python, etc.
- Solid understanding of digital and analog circuit design
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups
- Good communication and documentation skills
- 0-5+ years of work or internship experience in a related field
- Familiarity with image sensors, cameras and/or optical experience.
- Knowledge of high speed interfaces (MIPI, USB, PCIe, DisplayPort, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Experience working on mixed signal PCBs with high speed controlled impedance signals, power traces, analog signals, etc.
- CAD experience (Cadence or other schematics/layout tools)
- Simulation experience using PSPICE or similar.
- Power management experience (DC/DC converters, LDOs, PMICs, etc) is highly desirable.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field (Computer Engineering or other).
- MS preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 6/16/2021