Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We celebrated the 10th year of LoL esports at the 2020 World Championship and we hope to share many more great experiences to our players through esports. We’re looking for passionate professionals who share the same goal to make LoL esports even greater.
That's where you come in.
As an Esports Technical Producer, you are responsible for managing all tech equipment of LoL Park. Also, you will work in the production control room and operate the switcher during live broadcasts. This includes building shows prior to broadcast, including the look of game footage, player cams, observer feeds.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Collaborate with the live broadcast director to cut the show in an action-packed live broadcast, including switching video sources, performing live digital effects and transitions, inserting pre-recorded materials, replays, graphics and titles.
- Oversee all technical aspects of the LoL Park live broadcast production and effectively resolve unexpected live issues.
- Manage technical equipment maintenance and ensure that all equipment performance is maximized to minimize potential risks.
- Stay on top of the latest changes in new broadcasting technology and be able to apply it to various game broadcasts.
- Experienced : you have 5+ years of work experience as a technical director in the gaming or sports broadcasting field.
- Team player : you are open to performing any task, whether big or small, you are willing to teach and learn, lead, and follow. You perform your best in a team environment.
- Sports fan : whether it is LCK, NBA, MLB, EPL, you enjoy watching different kinds of competition and understanding the nuances that drive fans to love them.
- Travel-ready : you love to travel so you are ready to hop a plane whenever you need to cover any event. You are prepared to uproot for a while to support long-term esports initiatives wherever they might happen.
- Proactive : push our team to reconsider the way we watch multi-sports. You are constantly innovating and giving the production team new tools to tell great stories.
- Innovative : stay current with other TV production sports, esports, and live events to uncover new ways of presenting material.